Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fantasy, Surrealist, or Symbolic Art

Ava Showing Off the "Art"
I'm a little scarecrow,
Raggedy and worn.
I wear a hat, And a shirt that's torn.
When the crows come,
I wave and shout,
"Away from my garden ----
Get on out!"
***********************************************************
(You can sing this song to the tune of "I'm a Little Teapot!)
***********************************************************
I love spending time with my beautiful nieces! On this particular evening, I decided that Ava and I should make something fun out of construction paper. Since it is the season of Autumn, what better than scarecrows? I had so much fun and got a kick out of watching Ava construct and create her very own! I love her wobbly name written on his sleeve, her uneven cuts, and her lopsided arms! This piece of art is truly a gem!
********************************************
Happy Autumn my friends, Happy Autumn!

No comments: